Tuesday, April 18, 2006

my previous blog has been spammed for no reason. shit! how the hell could that have happened...read abt the reasons for getting spammed blogs so far..i wrote in to blogger support..TWICE! yet all their replies were those automated kinda email... wth aiyohs, anyways, too impatient for their "help", I re-created another user id la, so here goes, my new accessible blog, plain boring though, just with links, taggie, archives n my pic! hehe

will try to enhance and prettify it la, when i find the time *grins*

was unwell for past few days, in fact, recently, sighs, have a lousy immune system, always getting heatiness, and especially indigestion. I was previously prescribed with digestive pills to aid my digestion and wind in stomach, but I ended up getting an allergy to the pills which resulted in rashes on my body! hell bad, stopped taking those pills.

On Easter nite, I had a bad cold, den slept till next morning, and ended up with sore throat, I was already feeling unwell. Met Evan, met him at his home, and I already couldn't tahan, felt so lethargic, so I slept for an hr, b4 we headed to Katong Mall for Chicken Rice, den went home and I slept again all the way till 6pm? my whole sunday was wasted - bad thing abt feeling unwell big sighs.

Then on Mon, I went home after lunch during work, coz I was feeling feverish, so went to see my doc and she prescribed the usual whitish-milky-ish liquid for my indigestion... but still ain't helping in my digestion though, oh well, should use laxative la haha.. WATER! I rarely drink that, that's y... should start having it in front of me all the time now.. Was on MC from Mon to Tues, slept at 8pm on Mon!! earliest time I've slept so far, and been sleeping and resting till today.. back to work tmw! brand new day..

nites ppl, calling Evan now.. he just called me.. and I'm off to bed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home