Sunday, June 04, 2006

The GSS! it's so crowded everywhere! well well, I was out shopping today, after weeks of working and working, just need retail therapy! =) was window shopping at Citylink, den walked over to Raffles City, then to Marina Square to meet my dear gurl, Lay Kiang and Cheemeng, by then it was like close to 6pm..and ever since I've been working, I always feel that time really flies fast.. back to shopping, wad I bought - a pair of pink Gallaz slippers and a yellow tube top. Satisfied for today.. Am looking ard for a pair of 3 quarters pants.. and a bag..

Feeling excited each day, coz I'll be going to Hong Kong in July! feels good coz it's in my bday mth! as much as I wanna shop now, but at the same time, I needa save more for the shopping over at HK! finally a holiday to look forward to.. well, another thing, my bday's coming real soon...having mixed feelings - half of me feeling very happy, yet another part of me feeling upset.. and guess wad? nothing's planned yet!! not really in the mood...it's already June.. mid-year..

feeling very restless tonight, just dun feel like sleeping, tmw's a new day, no confirmed plans yet, but thinking of trimming my hair tmw, should be making my way to town tmw..see how..shall see who is free tmw.. and I haven't watch "Over The Hedge"! hmm... anyway, that's all for now.. shall take a rest now..nites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home