Saturday, May 05, 2007

I've neglected my blog so much! my laptop is finally working! and I haven't had the time to really sit down the whole day and install all my softwares.. have only installed macromedia dreamweaver and adobe photoshop coz I need to use them first! so many things to share and blog but there's too much for me to type it all out now. coz it's already almost 1.30am and I have to wake up early tmw for my driving lesson at 9am, and I musn't feel groggy and sleepy coz I wanna make sure I prove my instructor wrong that I will not make the same mistakes again - that I will always remember my blindspots! =) it's tough learning manual driving but i'm enjoying every challenge of it...

btw, so much to share which includes my work, life, love-live (all smiles), am very happy..though i've been rather unreceptive yet Simon has been so understanding and loving..anyway, I can go on and on but I needa stop soon coz I need to sleep soon.. I've been shortlisted for an interview this tues at CAAS! finally! rather excited to see how it goes although I've been extended till end of the year instead of Aug at my current company and there may be salary increment but promotion to a perm is on KIV due to to managerial issues... will share more soon..

nites =) i miss alot of ppl coz they're always in my mind and thoughts..and I'm finding myself working too fast-paced and having so much to do in my life that I can't find enough time. I'm moving too fast that I can give.. even I talk and I walk.. my colleague also teased me for being one of majority Singaporeans who walk the fastest as compared to other ppl in other countries - as per the survey done by the Bristish Council or something like that which was published in an article in yesterday's "TODAY". I need to jangan tension!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home