Tuesday, June 27, 2006

just before i shut my eyes to sleep... my mind was so occupied with all thoughts - work, my life..and most imptly? my bday!! yes yes! feeling so excited abt it, but yet also, feeling so tired and the not-so-looking-forward part to the bday is that there's still quite lotsa stuff to confirm.. but it's like so fast too, of how the days just pass by.. and it's already nearing my bday! less than a wk! to all my dear frens.. hehe, i'm already writing my wish list for pressies.. so far..i would love to have the list of items written at my shopping list..grins! tiff n co bracelets/keyrings/ring would definitely be most welcomed, accompanied with flowers hahah..I think too much..just kidding of course..well I would love surprises.. sighs there's so many stuff I wanna get.. can't afford all for now coz I needa save too..and I just can't keep spending..so anyone wanna help clear my shopping list for me? haha.. alritey.. I'll be back with more updates.. so far, there's no more hong kong trip with my company.. so I'm hoping to plan a holiday, either to HK or Bangkok.. I wouldn't mind Bangkok, since baht is soo affordable lolz.. just needa break manz, so tired from work.. i'm feeling sleeping already, so that's all for now...nites everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home