Sunday, November 05, 2006





I just had to close my eyes in this pic...






haha we made an agreement to take a pic together, far apart



Me with the bday boy

well, it was a nite turned sour.. and till today, it still is.. though my cousin's here, and I'm very happy to see her, but there's no mood or liveliness in me already, i'm feeling very sad and hurt.. I'm not sure how things are gonna be... It's pure silence =( wad can i do? everything happened so quick..It was impromptu, I didn't know it'll happen and I juz broke down terribly.. who's right who's wrong, it doesn't matter, coz it won't solve anything.. I really dunno.. just upset and depressed over lotsa things, not only over this all.. I've had no appetite of late, and I had terrible chest pains this morning till noon.. was pretty scared, but I tahaned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home