Tuesday, October 10, 2006

BIG helloe! gosh, wad a wk i've had since monday! and time juz flew... it's another monday AGAIN! had my UK cuzzies over and I really really enjoyed my wk, being with them! I terribly miss them already.. juz seeing them leave at the airport made cry and my heart juz ached to see them go... will update more abt the wk spent.. this is gonna be short and sweet entry, well, y, coz i'm sleepy.. it was the monday blues for me today! hadn't felt like this for a very loong time.. and I was busy busy.. how nice eh.. anyways, it's been a whole wk's of food and still food this wk, I'm fatter than b4 already! hate it.. needa lose weight.. terribly manz!

wassup for ystd? well, the later part of the day was great! and i really meant it from the bottom of my heart! it's wad I'd always loved and enjoyed, and will always do so - quality time - late lunchie at Thai Express Bistro (Raffles City), and we applied for the member's card! and the waitress' handwriting sucks! first, it was the wrong spelling of Evan's name, then it was the ugly looking writing.. oh well, we'll just make do with that, at least it's the correct spelling of his name, and we're fine with that.. then it was shopping shopping! I really enjoyed myself! haha, and more esp to see him eat n eat =) cravings for donuts and I made sure he satisfied himself. Seeing a smile on your face puts a bigger smile on mine.. I got 2 tops - 1 from Fox, the other from Roxy. love both, they're sweet and halters! wad i've been longing to get, finally nice ones... anyway, ok i really wanna write more...but i'll end here for now... I wanna sleep..eyes feeling strainy and puffy..

i needa do something to the layout of my blog.. it's crap.. and the alignment of the cbox isnt't fitting, my bg is not fitting the whole webpage too.. bad design..i noe.. will get it fixed

nites to all.. enjoy ur dreamy sleepy and more pics and updates soon.. love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home