Sunday, October 01, 2006

work on friday was somewhat relaxing.. had a very nice lunch at Big Fish - located at Siglap, food was superb! the place was cosy and luckily not crowded and stuffy like hawker centres.. well not that I dun eat there or detest the environment, I do love and enjoy good hawker food!! but a comfy change once in a while, to pamper one self is always nice rite? hehe

4-course set lunch $14.95 (excl. of GST & service charge) which includes:
1. soup of the day - tomato soup
creamy and tasty, but it had onions in it, felt
horrible when i returned to my workplace, the taste of the onions started to
linger in my mouth, just makes me
feel sick

2. main course - chose the grilled fish
really TWO thumbs up! the whole presentation of
the dish was impressingly pretty! well-placed 2 pieces of fish, topped with fresh
salad and drizzled ard the dish were 3 kinds of sauces - tasted of herbs, sweet
dark sauce and some sort like a mayo sauce. great!

3. dessert - almond ice-cream
drizzled with raspberry sauce... droooling away now
4. coffee

and complimentary dish/on-the-house, was a plate of banana fritters topped with chocolate sauce and toasted almonds!! the fritters were not oily yet so crispy on the outside, and the banana just melts warmly in your mouth.. whoa!! great lunch, the owner was the wife of the company's former staff, so that's y we had the fritters and 10% discount on overall bill!! loved it. really enjoy lunching out with my colleagues especially when we travel ard to enjoy good food.

after work, met up with LK, CM, Peixiang & her bf, and my dear boy, Evan met up slightly later coz he came from work, had dinner @ NYDC heeren. A bday celebration dinner for our dear girl, Peixiang. well, I was very happy that Evan came =) Had wanted to catch a movie but the movie times were too late, so we had Ben & Jerry's ice-cream at Cathay. Chilled out for a while, b4 we decided to clubbbb... yeah, initially thought I was gonna join LK and CM at Rouge, but followed Evan to O Bar! =) I just love to be able to spend more time with ya... well, all his friends including me got high and I wanna get the pics from his friend's gf...

sighs, I really wanna shop.. esp for more clothes.. wondering when my pay is gonna be banked into my account...quick manz... anyway, I'm getting really anxious, coz my Aunt, Uncle and 2 cousins - Benjamin & Patrick, are arriving SG on monday!! can't wait to see them after work! it's gonna be a week of quality time with them, but I wanna spend quality time with you too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home