Sunday, October 07, 2007

Eventful Sunday

woke up at 7.30am today coz I promised Simon that I'll be at his house by 10am, instead of he picking up from my house, after having a quick breakkie at his house, we left for Woodlands. Stopped by Causeway Point to buy a dress for Samantha last minute, coz I didn't get her anything for her Baptism. Then made our way to the church for the Christening.. Samantha was sleeping all the way throughout ceremony, and she finally woke up when we were all leaving from the house after lunch..it was very enjoyable spending time with all my family and with Simon around. Simon sent my cousins home first before we made our way to town coz I was dying to shop..haven't had time to walk ard and shop slowly and do nothing but slack.. It's really thanks to my dear baby for passing his test and it's very convenient being able to drive ard...We can travel ard more! hehe I only managed buy a pair of pumps, still looking ard for dresses..

Chilled at McCafe for a while, talking abt an issue..Then we had dinner at Lagoon, satay + bbq stingray.. and next stop was IKEA! he bought the big boxes, got me a cushion just so that I could hug it in the car! haha and also a quilt for my bed..which he happily slept on it asap when we reached home..

overall it was an eventful day, i was the map reader haha, coz he was lost in Woodlands..tiring especially for Simon being the driver, and w/o any rest after a night's of duty..but we really enjoyed ourselves for the time well spent...it was a day full of happiness but mainly it was rather depressing ever since my Aunt brought up the religion issue to Simon and so that's why both of us needed some serious discussions, which will still remain as it is till the day comes for a final and thorough decision. It's very sad but we are leaving it till the day comes and we both know that losing each other just because of religion is not worth a reason and it's just very depressing and heartbreaking thinking abt it..being a Gragok and a Catholic...of whom Gragoks are very particular abt religions coz of a very strong faith and belief.. Acceptance + Compromising are very important...

i've tons of pics to transfer but I'm very tired.. I wished I could have a whole week's off from work and just slack and not use my brain.. Haven't had gd sleep for a whole week too coz I haven't been sleeping in my room since Monday and only till Friday when i slept like a log coz i was too tired..Always feeling disturbed abt it but I have to not think abt it.. thinking abt it, I finally am believing more of the fortune which Simon & I did... guess though we keep reminding ourselves to not rely on it coz it's something to know only, but sometimes it just makes me feel that it's becoming very true...

anyways, it's a new week ahead..driving re-test on sunday..Zzzzz... feeeling so demoralised.. manual driving is soo troublesome at times...bed time lah.. new cosy quilt! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home