Monday, November 06, 2006

it's been a really nice day I have to say... having lived in Singapore for 21 yrs, yet today, I felt like a tourist! well, thanks to my dear Emma and her bf, Duncan, we toured Singapore, well not the whole of Singapore, but Cityhall area - sightseeing..and I took lotsa pics today.. it was fun.. before that we had brunch at Bugis, den walked over to Bugis Village coz Emma wanted to get her 3rd pair of shoes from dere, and bought for my Mum a pair of gold-coloured shoes as well, and I bought a dress, after much psycho-ing from my Mum.. gdness, so many nice clothes...

i'll include the pics at the end of this post ya? after so many mths, I finally entered the grounds of Airforce School (AFS). yupz.. wad a noob rite.. someone's staying in for a wk, cheer up ok? well, u should, at least u brought in with you all your stuff enough to live in for a mth..hehe, okok, dun tease u.. it's only a wk, but I'll miss ya...if you're reading this post, remember to drink more water, especially with all the cups of instant oodles of noodles u're gonna makan..

to end off, I'm gonna thank Shafie for making me fall in love with this watch at 1st sight, super pretty.. and it also comes with a nice li'l price as well - abt SGD$250 *heart's itching so much*

NIKE MERGE TRANSIT WOMEN'S WATCH - BLACK/FLAME RED IRON



I've a Nike watch as well, this is it below.. haven't worn for a long time, and just realised the battery's flat.. I still have my other 2 watches to change abt =)




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home