Saturday, November 18, 2006






















Red
iPod nano anyone? Looks kinda hot, but I think I still prefer the original white.. I'm still unsure of which one I wanna get.. nano or video.. the prices are getting cheaper.. 4GB nano's $320, 30GB video's $393 hmmm..? is 4GB of storage enough? questions questions, indecisiveness kicking in me as usual.. i've so many things I wanna get..gotta have money management... wait for my next pay to come, den I'll decide..

anyways, been too lazy to blog since my last post. I'm back here again! And Blogger has a new version now, it's linked to Google now!
OK, it was my dear girl's 21st bday ystd - 17th Nov. Work was hell ystd, my desk was so messy with so many big arched files ard.. but somehow I had so much hyperness in me ystd, I was enjoying my work! Well, thanks to my colleagues too, they're great to have ard.. adds the liveliness in my dept. They were supposed to join me at Phuture ystd! They came to Zouk, saw the crowd and didn't wanna step in.. wasted.. Well, we had so much fun last nite, it was super funny! haha, Fear Factor at Phuture.. wanna see y, let the pics do the talking... crappy shit, it was a salty oily food gift for the bday girl - Deep fried Crickets from Myanmar! haha presenting the two cute crickets, Xiao Ming & Xiao Qiang, and their lil frens in the humans' mouths. YUCKS!!! i didn't dare touch those insects.. it was dead, but it looked ugly and scary still! evil lil things... I fear insects! beetles are the worst. dun get any of those near me and I'll scream and run haha.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home