Sunday, November 19, 2006

Relaxing day i would say.. Woke up early in the morning to visit my grandaunt @ St. Joseph's Home, then my mum & bro went to Compasspoint to walk ard, and I was just in time to meet Lay Kiang, so took the train from Compasspoint.. Met Peixiang and her soft-spoken but good-nature bf at Vivo City.. the crowd.. terrible.. don't Singaporeans ever get tired of shopping?? haha ok I'm one of them too! anyways, we decided to lunch at Crystal Jade, but it was too packed, quite a number of ppl were on the waiting list, so we ate @ Secret Recipe.. I wasn't hungry, so just had mushroom soup and tiramisu.. the cakes were just too irresistable and tempting haha, but my verdict on that tiramisu? BIG NO! it tasted of coffee cake more than of tiramisu.. Tiramisutra still has the best tiramisu, haven't eaten it for a long time..

We walked into almost all the shops.. navigating ourselves ard, trying to recall where the shops are.. haha helluva big shopping mall.. and we took pics! super adorable mascots spotted at Vivo City today..here they are below... presenting, Burger King's Mr. Burger, Mr. Onion Rings & Mr. Soft Drink! Next, we have.. Happy Feet's penguins!!! Aren't they super cute..look at them.. the mascots were super friendly and ever ready to camwhore! they posed funnily..they entertained all the shoppers! I bought a red polka-dotted umbrella from GAP, shimmery eyeshadow, a pair of earrings and a wrap short-sleeved shirt today.. additional top for work.. need more clothes for work.. we got tired, so we headed to Corduroy Cafe to chill - it's like a hotel's lounge, with cosy chairs & sofas, relaxing ambience..and apart from all the shopping ard, I woke up today with no voice.. my throat was sore and each time I coughed, it hurt so bad especially coz it's a dry throat.. then had a lil voice.. but I was losing it again whenever I talked..haven't had sucha bad sore throat for so long..well after a while, it got better, until I started to cough again..well as long as I try not to cough too much, coz it really hurts..ok dats abt all for now.. chilling at home.. needa rest..bye all!




























here are somemore pics that were taken on Friday..







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home