Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've been having great long lunches since Monday this wk and am enjoying every bit of it..we left at 1240pm today and reached office at 3pm! but it definitely feels good to travel ard for lunches.. it's a good time to take a break from work..

here's why..

Mon
Place : Opposite ABC Broadwrick Hawker Food Court, Alexandra
Lunch : Malay Chicken Rice & Apok Apok

Tues
Place : City Plaza
Lunch : Halal Chicken Chop with mashed potato & fruit salad


Wed

Place : Bukit Merah
Lunch : Thai Muslim Food - Rice/Prawn Tom Yam Soup/Chicken Omelete/Sambal
Sotong/Sambal Kangkong/Fried Sambal Fish

Thurs
Place : Punggol Marina
Lunch : Chilli Crab/Black Pepper Crab/Mee Goreng/Garlic Prawns/Fried Tofu/Vegetables

Fri
spare me!!! haha! enough of food la

My dept can be our company's food makansutra tour guides..actually I guess my whole company really enjoy eating - it was someone's bday today and there was a KFC feast going on, it smelled like there was a KFC branch in our company, from the recep area I could smell KFC! But coz our dept is down at the 1st floor, we weren't invited to join in.. we're planning so many other places to go eat at.. work's never-ending as always, I stayed back till 730pm just now..it's the latest I've stayed back so far..

it's finally friday tmw..shall find something to do.. been rather relaxing for me lately...resting quite alot coz I've been home most of the time, partly coz I've been ending work late, and I just dunno how late I'm gonna stay..

I've been craving for lotsa desserts! ice-cream, chilled mango sago, pulut hitam, chendol with lotsa gula melaka... drooools

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home