Monday, January 15, 2007

spent my wkend at home... so it was facing the laptop the whole day and I became engrossed browsing thru websites with brushes, patterns, illustrations and downloading them haha...new blogskin which I edited and designed, got a bit of alignment prob though...anyways, my Uncle, Aunt & cousin, came over ystd to ask for permission from my Mum, that I be the main bridesmaid for my cousin's wedding...it's just for formality purposes.. gonna go check out dresses this coming Sunday with my cousin..

I've had a huge appetite since ystd.. terribles! dun noe y I ate so much the whole day ystd...it's been a long time since I ate and ate and yet feel hungry.. and my food digested very fast too haha this has to stop!! needa take wedding photos and I don't wanna look chubby or fat or ugly or bloated... ;)

lunch with my colleagues today, drove to Bukit Timah (Ikea area) to have the super yummy Malay Chicken Rice, then they were sharing how fun it used to be when they had tea-breaks so often - on who would be the one buying apok-apoks or goreng pisangs,who would be the coffee-boy and how everyone always enjoyed it...so today, 1 of my colleagues really went to buy apok-apok and coffee/tea for all of us! so sweet! and in total I had 3 cups of coffee today! caffeine-overload manz but I love coffee so much, though it's bad to have it too much...i'm addicted to it..left work at 7pm, wanted to stay longer, but my boss told me not to stay too late..and I was feeling tired too.. so brought my work home.. which I'm gonna finish it up now..

been having alot of stuff goin thru my mind...disturbing & distracting the hell outta me, but I should just try to ignore and try not think too much, life for me has become quieter and at times I always just want to blank away and not think at all.. and luckily work does stop me from thinking abt everything, make my mind busy with work, but then it hits into my head again, but I tell myself to forget it and concentrate on my work instead..

it wasn't a good year end and it wasn't a good start of the year and it hasn't been a good year yet...sometimes I don't see why I have to bother so much, yet I still do.. chocs time!! ferrero rocher for now.. shall go buy dark bitter ones soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home