Saturday, December 30, 2006

have not blogged for a while..as always haha

will update more later...fyi, I've been depressed and as such, I've not been in the mood for anything and I've stayed away from everything.. Especially felt upset and sensitive since Christmas Day on 25 Dec.. just made me feel very disturbed till now.. right now, it's a long weekend ahead, and I'm very happy abt it coz I get to rest a lot, and blog again coz I just need to let it all out.

for now, I'm having a very bad and painful headache. My right earhole, the 2nd one, was bleeding so much just now, after taking my earring out. I think my body is terribly heaty now. I needa rest and lie down, and of which I'm definitely gonna sleep too.. haven't had good rest for the past 2 weeks.

been ending work late, always at 6pm onwards.

28 Dec 06 (Thurs) - Cousins's place for dinner
29 Dec 06 (Fri) - Company's Dinner & Dance | Holiday Inn @ The Atrium
30 Dec 06 (Sat) - Cousin's bf's house for dinner later

alrite, shall end here for this short lil post... I've got pics and updates for this blog soon.. btw, I changed my blogskin again, coz I thought the previous one looked quite messy and I was bored with it too...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home