Monday, December 18, 2006

wad I've been up to lately? BAKING!!!

got a new oven in my kitchen.. so it's time to start trying out new recipes =)

baked these checkerboard cookies all myself, have a sense of achievement *grins* well actually I tried this same recipe last yr too, and my brother loves it.. so this yr I added a lil more cocoa for that richer chocolatey taste...




there's cornflakes biscuits and pineapple tarts already..

well, today's a very rainy chilly day.. work was busy, I had so much work to do..left work at 640pm after sending an email to my colleague in Hong Kong, well she isn't enjoying much at Hong Kong too, she emailed me to tell me how very very bad a time she is having.. am quite surprised she shared with me lotsa things, but at the same time, I'm glad I have nice colleagues..

been feeling very lousy and depressed, it's just that I dun say. I have not told how sad and lost I've been. The sadness just hits me especially at nights. Well, I always tell myself to be strong, but deep down inside, I'm not, at times I just can't be strong. No one will ever feel how I feel... It has not been a happy life for me, I guess I always learn things the hard way, the one up dere just wants me to learn from my experiences and mistakes. As much as I've always wanted a good relationship, but I just don't have the luck to have it, I don't seem to deserve it, being so loved...What can ever happen to me that will make me very happy and realise that all I've been through is worthwhile. I've been very emo.. but I try to hide and not say.. I dun wanna be as though I'm always some problematic, always-depressed friend...I can't bring myself to another relationship..for now I guess

For now, I will do things wad I wanna do, what I've been longing to do, anything that makes me happy, love myself and live my life happier...memories will always remain and that's wad always make me be very soft-hearted, something which I will never learn..coz it's just me..

I need to shop and I'll be happy =) just give me lots of alcohol and make me high

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home