Wednesday, December 06, 2006

blogging @ work

GODIVA is heaven!

sleepless night again

back from my 3D2N trip to Genting/KL with my family. will post up pics once I transfer them from my camera..and resize them too

was late for work today, reached @ 8.50am. Mum was rushing me coz my bro was already waiting in the car, and thus forgot to take my phone while in a rush. Only realised when I alighted and was too late to run to my bro coz he drove off far away already..so walked fastly back home to take..was considering to take or not to take my phone..well, can't live w/o it..

skipped lunch today. diet. nah..colleague was rushing for audits la, so I stayed in office as well..I wun go hungry with my kinder bueno chocs, mentos sweets, dried guavas, coffee/milo in office, plus my manager kept insisting I took a break, especially to go eat something.. also offered me his biscuits..my colleague offered me instant noodles..well really happy to have nice colleagues like them, but not really hungry so I'm all fine..just coffee for me =) wouldn't mind a Starbucks Cappucino now..but NO Starbucks here!! sighs..only kopi from kopitiams ;)

shopping later..needa find a top.. and soon a nice dress n heels too.. for DnD, Xmas and dinner with my fren this sat..

I would love to write more..but gotta get back to work..so laters

*craving for some good icecream/cheesecake/lychee martini/baileys haha so many cravings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home