Tuesday, November 28, 2006

pretty slack at work today...well I'm familiar with wad I do, so work is easy now... nothing challenging sometimes, gets kinda boring when it happens, but nvm.. I'm still learning..

anyways, weather's chilly today..and I'm feeling sleepy, haven't had gd sleep for a long time, partly coz of my flu, drains my energy, so I'm gonna sleep early today..once I'm done with this post.. 2 more days of work and I'll be away from Singapore for a short weekend getaway! yes!! a break from work, from everything..just at least to try to free my mind from some thoughts..Shouldn't think too much.. Nowadays, I look forward to work due to my colleagues and sometimes my job and also saying "Good Morning!" to everyone with a bright smile, starting the day being happy.. I look forward to travelling to work, when I bump into my bestie (my dear girl), or Sherry, or Mal (but if I see him, means he's late for work! haha) and the best was when we all bumped into each other together! so nice, makes travelling to work so happy and not lonely.. Didn't bump into them this morning though.. tmw?

chatted for a while via email with Jas today =) Jas, your work's email addr is very looong..so many hypens ahah, but I was happy to hear from ya, really fast reply right after I sent u a forwarded email, it was a nice surprise to me! We must all meet up soon next wkend or something.. Classes starting for u, so gotta try to find more time to rest aites? Just to let you know that I'm fine and we'll catch up soon.

ok, enough of blogging, gonna crash now..

ps: I'm not in the mood for love...though I was & it's wad I've longed for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home