Saturday, November 25, 2006






watched Happy Feet @ Plaza Sing ystd.. and had a Happy Feet Piggybank! I'm gonna use it to keep all my S$1 coins.. time to start my collection of it again.. went home str8 after the movie, which ended abt 1+am..was so sleepy by then..

anyways, it's a raining day today.. gonna go to church for evening mass later with my family, den have dinner, and prolly out with my frens, and also to visit Mark @ Q Bar.. haven't seen him for quite a while.. I cleaned my room today..vacummed my table, and every place that's dusty..feels so clean now..with my new hand vacuum cleaner hehe, makes housework easy.. next is prolly to tidy my wardrobe, it's kinda messy too and I've very lil space left in dere.. downloaded the Happy Feet soundtracks, love Brittany Murphy's voice, sweet and pleasant, more music to listen to..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home