Friday, November 24, 2006

gd morning! rise n shine! TGIF!! anyways, I'm at work already.. and I'm all by by myself in my dept! so peaceful but yet so quiet, boring & lonely.. but it's ok, coz at least I get to slack, laze, blog, and relax..

my manager's out for meeting, my colleagues are out for thosai breakfast, I can't leave so asked them to get coffee for me ;) was out for dinner ystd with my dear girl, had light dinner at Hong Kong Cafe, the one that's outside of Marina Sq, it's not fantastic..overrated, timsum wasn't gd, but the toast with peanut butter and condensed milk was ok.. both of us couldn't finish so lil food coz we weren't feeling hungry.. walked ard Marina Sq to kill time, and Lay Kiang finally decided to accompany me to MoS as well! =) was very happy she came along, thanks girl! u're my bf/gf/lover/sister/bestie! it was kinda boring but fun later on..coz it's who u're with.. I was juz a lil sad that the rest couldn't come..there's always another time =)

our dear timmy was sucha social butterfly..always disappearing ahah, too late that he called when we left.. coz I tot he would be outta MoS already, didn't inform me that you're coming back.. daniel was always getting lost! eugene was enjoying his time..rite eugene? gucci, u and ur uncle ar.. no comments la haha u're gonna ahve a bad hangover la.. though someone even proudly said that he's not gonna even take a sip of alcohol..anyways, more events to come I guess.. but rite now, I'm still trying to recover from my cough and flu.. having lots of phelgm and mucus, yuck i noe.. everyone's falling ill as well, has to be the weather..it's been raining lots..

well, I'm gonna get back to my work now, just some admin & filing to do now.. pretty slack this morning.. ystd's work was alot, running so many errands, making sure the work's all done properly, busy like a bee, but I still enjoyed it.. love being occupied, make myself useful.. oh and I'm gonna be away on a short weekend getaway with my family.. time to relax..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home