Wednesday, November 29, 2006

forgot to charge my phone last nite, so had a dead batt when I ended work today.. left quite late today too, abt 615pm..was actually prepared to leave at 545, but my manager asked me for help on his slides and my office phone rang, and so spent my time attending to a client's call.. den met my mum at Hougang Mall, had kaya toast n coffee with her while we waited for my bro to reach..

worn out from work..sleepy from insufficient sleep... though the weather was so chilly to snuggle tightly in bed and drool away.. I woke up at 2am, feeling so awake.. juz couldn't sleep.. juz did my self-manicure & pedicure.. gonna add a shimmer top coat and let it dry, pack my bag for my lil hol..and i'm off to sleep.. a new day of work tmw.. and ice cream tmw! yum yums.. I'm craving for it.. I need it too.. ;)

girl, take care and hope ur flu's getting better... hope to see ya at the mrt tmw..will be away for the weekend, so will miss u, if i see any nice stuff i'll buy for ya k? -hugs-

to end here.. just to share: u'll remain in my thoughts and heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home