Saturday, December 09, 2006

| ROSES ARE RED...





this bouquet of lovely roses was my surprise. When I received it, it had so many chocolates hidden around the empty sides of the bouquet - kinder bueno, jim bean fudge & ferreo rocher. It was a very tactful move and surprise... It was very unexpected and it was something I did not ask for, or hint for.. My receptionist called me to say I have roses.. and I was, "wth!?" haha so walked up to the receptionist area.. and from then on, my colleagues & I were distracted with the roses that we chit chatted and took a break from work, also the bouquet became a prank to be played on my colleague as well ahah was super funny.. teased my colleague that it was a bday gift from a fellow colleague..he nearly believed it..

anyway, the roses are drying up and has a strong rose scent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| weekend getaway to GENTING/KL


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[ me & my Mum ]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[ me sitting chor-lor-ly & my Mum ]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[ me & my Dad ]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[ family portrait, taken at the lobby of First World Hotel ]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[ we had brunch at Pizza Hut on our last day ]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[ my new addiction: Starbucks Cappucino | my family has sweet tooth problems haha so many sachets of gula ]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[ lunch (big bowl of salad) at Swensons on our 2nd day, we went to KL ]

more pics coming up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home