Wednesday, January 10, 2007

it's been an extremely tiring day for me! decided to just leave the rest of the work for tmw, left work at 645pm, think my boss was feeling tired and worked out as well, could see from his face and so he left b4 6pm. As for me, I had so much work to do.. from the moment I stepped into my office, and my desk was already covered with so much papers everywhere... wad a sight to start off my day, already telling me it's time to work and work! time passes just too fast when I'm occupied with work..with my whole desk messed up, all covered with files, papers, with me just working and working non-stop, taking glances at the clock in front of me, taking toilet breaks, having coffee, and basically my eyes are glued to my desktop's screen, then I'll get distracted with my colleagues asking and calling me for this and that.

My colleague is no longer seating in my dept, she has since moved her desktop ystd to the training room to be full-time on her current project. so it's just me on my own to take over the work - hr, admin, sales admin etc...but busier as it gets, I'm feeling very hyped up and feeling such a workaholic as well, guess when I start to do something at work, I just keep going, drains my energy..was having a bad headache at 4pm ard there, so I had to take a break, made coffee for me & my colleague, joked with my colleagues. My Ops Mgr is vulgar! haha, he said the words "blardee hell ccb" so louddd, and we laughed so loud, he was so malu, coz it's not the norm for him to burst that out so loud..hilarious, that's the fun part abt my colleagues...

anyway, my spent my day ystd sleeping after TTSH.. I shan't grumble abt the whole sitatuation of going thru the reason of getting the medical report, but I shall say that it's a good thing coz I'm gonna start my check-ups for my faintings.. Went to the walk-in clinic doctor (he agreed that the whole thing was a waste of time as well), but coz I have to do a thorough check-up, so he referred me to the Neuroscience Clinic, which is strictly by appointments only. I should be getting a call from them this Fri/Sat to know when my 1st appt will be... so guess I'm gonna step into TTSH rather often from then onwards, depending on wad kinda medical check-up I'll have to go thru..am feeling worried actually, just thinking of what kinda test I might have to take.. I've had enough of blood tests, the thought of it makes me feel so weak, it's like a fear to me, all coz of dengue fever..

I'm feeling so tired that I have no appetite.. just drank half a cup of milk.. and listening to music now to relax my mind! enough said.. laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home