Tuesday, January 02, 2007

was out at town with my Mum ystd.. main purposes were to exchange 2 items which I bought for xmas - a dress & heels. the red colour of the dress ran, so there were blotches of red over the white area of the dress, and I only had the chance to wear it once! but luckily managed to change to another dress..but it's a black-coloured dress again! urgh..I must not get anymore black-coloured clothes..need more colours in my wardrobe.. but thankfully, my Mum chose for me another red-coloured bustier dress at Far East Plaza and I love it alot, it's much more nicer than the one I bought for xmas.. so now I shall look ard for a nice red-coloured patent pumps to match the dress.. gd for CNY! also bought for my Mum an xmas gift, a wallet from Accessorize.. and I nagged at her that she MUST use it, coz the stuff that either me or my bro or my cousin buy for her, she will nv use, then she'll keep them for soo long, until she forgets abt it and then she sees other new stuff..

was supposed to meet up with Mark last nite too but he was sick and wanted to sleep..so stayed home la

anyways, woke up early today to attend a funeral wake just near my house at the Church of Nativity... My ex-Cathecism Teacher's husband passed away..and she was telling us how sudden his death was.. within just 20 mins, he was complaining of tightness in the chest, chest pains, and he just passed off thereafter in the wee hours on New Year's Day..and he didn't even say a goodbye to his wife who was at home with him.. It was a painless and sudden death.. just imagine how sudden God just wants to take a life away.. part and parcel of life, you are born flesh & blood and you will turn into ashes..and lots of ppl are dying coz of heart problems..

after that, went down to TTSH coz my Mum bugged me to see the doc for my medical report for driving..but it was a wasted trip coz I didn't realise today being a P.H., it's closed.. so came back home..slacking, surfing websites, and came across quite nice stuff like pumps, accessories, but can't shop online, coz it delivers to UK area and the only thing I've gotten online was my Birken.. thinking of askin Emma (my UK cuzzie)..

gonna go to Changi Hospital later in the evening...cousin called to inform that my Aunt's in hospital.. laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home