Monday, January 08, 2007

on leave for today - 9 Jan =) gonna go TTSH later to get a medical report from the hospital doc.. then will head down to Ubi thereafter to apply for my PDL.. so pissed with the whole thing, wasted quite a lot of time, juz bcoz of my itchy-fingerness to tick the box where it states sudden fainting/attacks... sighs oh well, but nvm, it'll all be over soon

was out visiting on Sunday with family, went to visit my grandaunt at St. Joseph's Home first, her pic is below. IJ students did those pictures for all the aged in the home and had them pasted on the walls outside their rooms.. and my godpa didn't want us at his place so early coz they were preparing dinner, so we went for a car wash, and drove around my dad's neighbourhood where he grew up and lived.. my parents were damn cute la, they were reminiscing their past, telling where they used to meet up always, where they used to walk, wad my Dad used to buy for my Mum for supper, which shops were ard then and are no longer ard anymore.. and of course, I got to see my Dad's house, which has since had its gates painted yellow now..eeew, anyways, took a pic of it for my Dad.. it's so amusing thinking of how my own parents used to pak-tor then...but they went thru a lot too because of an inter-racial marriage, which my Dad's family was against with.. till today, I still dunno who my (dad's side) uncles, aunties, especially cousins are.. I've only seen one uncle whom my Dad is close with now..and every other relatives and cousins that I have now are from my Mum's side - the Gragok side.. the family tree on my Mum's side is mad enough la, for so many years, everyone has always been bringing up the plan of doing up our family tree, but since then, nothing has been done..

and I'm gonna be 1 of the 3 bridesmaids! The wedding date is confirmed - 10 March 2007, church & priest are confirmed as well.. so my cousin will wanna go check out the dresses soon.. First time being a bridesmaid, and especially for my own close cousin, really feeling very excited abt it..

it's raining a lil now, and I should go sleep now... will be back again to blog more..but not sure when la lol...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home