Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm back home from my dental surgery...

SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE!!! my mouth has been bleeding since then...

9.30am at Paragon.. I would recommend anyone to go there coz I find that the whole dental thing is good..

Took 3 pills b4 the surgery, rinsed my mouth, and 1 doctor was present to give me the anaesthetic.. At the sight of the needle, I was feeling terriby nervous by then, I felt so weak already lol.. she poked the 0.02mm diameter thick needle into my vein and the blood ooshed out.. my conversation with her & the dentist:

Dentist (who was sitting down): are you ok?
Me: ok..no! I'm getting nervous already..
Nurse: It'll be ok..
Me: (to the doctor) So, I'll be sleeping and wun feel any pain rite?
Doctor: Yes.. (and she smiles)
Me: GOOD!
Doctor: (putting in the needle and drawing in the anaesthetic) but this will sting a little..
Me: oooookaay..(silence from me) *very worried look*

fear factor..jialat

after she drew in the anaesthetic, she told me to sit back and relax..and in my mind i was telling myself "quick sleep quick sleep" I kept wondering if i would feel anything, feel any pain, still be conscious to noe the surgery all...so many qns in my head..

but surprisingly, straightaway I knocked out! that fast!!

and when they woke me up..it was over?! I couldn't believe it.. manz...haha I woke up feeling like a blur sotong..

I was still very groggy when I walked out..and I had to lie down in the back seat of the car..and when i woke up, my right side of the face was wet, so I tot i drooled..and I was like, wah I drooled so much manz...but nOOO! it was all blood!! i freaked out manz...my hair was wet with blood, the car seat was with blood..panic like hell, den there was so much blood in my mouth, the gauzes were soaked in blood..my mouth was very uncomfortable and the sight and feel of everything made me cry n cry.. practically my mouth was like having its period manz.. also the worst part, I can't speak properly now, mouthing of the words are hard, pronouncing it.. my Mum can't make out wad I'm tryin to say lol,
I feel so dumb..

I don't like the thought of swallowing my saliva, coz it's with blood, so I have been spitting out every now and then...my saliva is bloody..yucks.. no pain felt yet..just a lot of discomfort, my lips, chin are swollen and numb.. I can't feel it, that I drool coz of my saliva..I can't chew.. I tried a few spoons of congee and I gave up.. I can't feel anything.. so here am I blogging my dental experience away...my 4 teeth are in the bottle now..my 4 expensive wisdom teeth which costs me $2,345.00..paid a maximum cap of $1,800 by Medisave, and $545 in cash..I could've gotten my IPOD video with that $..feeling so sad..sighs, nvm...anyway I'm on MC from today onwards till next Mon.. and of which I'll have to go back on Mon for a review to check if the stitches have dissolved properly, otherwise the dentist will remove it..

alrightey..I'll end here.. let's see how it'll be once the numbness wears off.. I'll be gone in 6 to 8 hours time, and the pain will start.. am so not looking forward to feeling the pain...=( someone pls sayang me la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home