Sunday, February 11, 2007

RE-ALIGNED & A LIL RE-DESIGNED BLOG LAYOUT

didn't feel like procrastinating today, and to occupy myself, I decided that this blog needa to look a lil better...so here it is! looking much better, that's how I feel, pretty much satisfied with it, but I'm sure to change it once I find that it looks boring.. teeheehee..

been catching up on movies which I missed out on, such as:

>> Along Came Polly
>> Love Actually
>> Elizabethtown
>> Employee Of The Month
>> Keeping The Faith

well, still have yet to finish the last DVD that I have in front of me - Catch Me If You Can. My brother subscribed to Hollywoodclicks.com, which is this online DVD rental store, and I recently registered for the free trial.. just so I can get to spend my free time watching movies!

Met up with Lay Kiang after work on Fri, was really happy to see & spend time with her after quite awhile.. I enjoyed it very much coz it's not often we get to meet up, and thereafter decided to make my colleagues happy by meeting up with them for the usual Friday drinking session.. I enjoyed myself, especially the laughters and jokes!

finally got my PDL as well, and I'm gonna start my lessons tmw after work. Thankfully, my driving instructor lives in Hougang and so he agreed to drive me home after the lesson, but he speaks Mandarin!! Big big sigh! How am I gonna converse with him, duck & chicken..I am so Mandarin-inclined haha, difficult to phrase and pronounce Chinese words.. I'll try my best! Hope it all goes well tmw after work.. especially being after a work day, better be a good day at work. I still have so much work in my mind..I can't stop thinking abt work and the outstanding reports..I seem to be facing with a new challenge as each new day comes, been getting surprises in the morning when I step into my office, and it's not pleasant surprises! Surprises aka challenges are day-to-day operational issues, well I learn from them and I feel happy when the work is completed. But tmw, Monday, I know it's gonna be hell busy! 1) My Payroll has been AL or MC for 2 days. 2) My GM returns to work tmw after a team-bonding session, so it's gonna be lotsa catching up and work to follow-up..No doubt the amount of work, but I'm still looking forward to work tmw! =) I will definitely feel so much relieved once I complete those reports..time-consuming reports.. Anyway, shopped with my Mum at Bugis ystd and it was nice meeting Larry, Louis & Andy after so long. Well seeing them, made me think abt something, but let's not get into it..

whoa! i'm blogging quite a bit today eh? it's how long I haven't been here typing about my life away...since 28 Jan 07! Life has been...hmm.. good, bad, depressing, quiet, happy, sometimes feeling good abt myself that I learn to be a better worker at work, sometimes thinking abt stuff which depresses me but I tell myself to move on but I still think abt everything again haha I'm hopelessly such an unstoppable thinker. I'm an emotional freak, getting myself think abt wad has happened in my life, the people in my life, and when feelings get the better of me, I start to break down, coz end of the day I do have feelings afterall. But no matter how I feel or think or ponder or brood, whichever word to describe it, I know I will get through it and there's still many things in life that I've yet to face.. and there's alot of time.. maybe time will tell and that's wad I probably need - time... and a hope which still remains in me

but sometimes, I'm afraid that time may be a lil too late for things to happen, there's so many things in life that moves faster than time, just like how work is, when the day is so busy with work, time passes by so fast when you realised that it's already time for you work ACTUALLY end work, but you need more time coz it's just never enough of time for the work to be completed.. re-reading wad I've typed in this post, I wonder it anything makes sense o'er here, but I'm just gonna heck whether it does or does not, mind me for my grammatical errors if there is any.. ahaha oops

v'day's ard the corner..and I'm still wondering and waiting to see wad my plan will be, or most prolly no plans at all..so work and home? it's the deadline for my reports though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home