Sunday, January 28, 2007

LAZY WEEKENDS...

i've been having this headache since saturday morning..and just when I was happy that it was gone, it came back this afternoon again, it was aching that I took an extra panadol, couldn't tahan.. my tooth ached on thurs as well after eating mentos!

after work on fri, followed my colleagues to Crew Room at Katong, they shared with me alot of work and the company.. and advised me on quite alot of work issues as well, it's terrible how work can be so political..and clumsy me, while walking along the pavement, it was uneven la, but also dunno how I lost my balance, fell on my right knee, resulted with my knee cap having abrasions and some on my right ankle as well...and my colleagues kept laughing at me! blardee hell, kept teasing me that I dunno how to walk..had prata supper with them then took a cab home on my own.. some of my other colleagues went to another place to chillout..

and it has been a very tiring week, so I've been pretty lazy this weekend, was sleeping away on my Saturday, had a headache, so continue to lie down in bed till I finally got outta it to get ready to go to church, den had dinner at my relative's house with all my other relatives and cousins..watching soccer on tv..godparents couldn't come coz they had a wedding dinner,and by the time I reached home it was midnite and it was off to bed after surfing the net...

woke up early morning today to accompany my cousin to find heels for her wedding and to IMM to try her 2nd fitting of her dresses, together with my cousin-in-law as well, my bro drove them dere.. it was evening when we reached home and then I had my headache again.. urgh.. still feeling very tired so I'm gonna sleep now, and it'll be a new week tmw onwards! nites all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home